Networker

Re: [Networker] Target Sessions for adv_file device in v7.3

2006-06-20 21:30:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Target Sessions for adv_file device in v7.3
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:25:19 +1000
I note that there are two settings now for adv_file devices - Target
Sessions and Max Sessions... My Max Sessions  defaulted to 512.

The GUI help text seems to indicate no change in behaviour, so if your
Max Sessions is not 1, then it looks like a bug....   Have you upgraded
to 7.3.1 yet? I didn't see a bugfix listed for adv_file... Then again
I'd bet there are more fixes in 7.3.1 than are listed in the readme.