Networker

Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?

2006-06-15 10:14:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:19:32 -0400
> On Behalf Of Oscar Olsson
> So you suggest that you should, in order to boost the profit
> of EMC, keep information for yourself about a problem that
> could benefit the community?

Not my nor do I believe anyone else's suggestion. My only suggestion was
"If you see a problem posted to the list and it is not YOUR org's
problem, don't open a case with EMC to solve that problem. ON A REPEATED
BASIS..."

> I have to get paid. Alot. Before I would even consider it.. :)

I believe most people who send to this list like to share. And this
month I have seen MY NAME on this list too often. So hopefully I am
done.

> Ps. We have received some response about several problems I
> have posted about before. Will keep the list posted when we
> actually find out something useful. :)

Cool and thanks for your continued sharing. <Grin>

<Me wearing a patch over my eye>
This message brought to you by the letter RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr! /ALE