Networker

Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?

2006-06-14 16:40:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:45:07 -0400
Adding to that, I love this list. I love reading that other people are
having problems (Misery loves company) besides me... I love reading
solutions to problems I haven't had yet. I love the thought of EMC tech
support folks reading this and laughing at us. (Hey they need humor in
their life to, remember to them WE are the (L)users)...

I love the fact that you Stan Horowitz used the F word, providing this
list for (F)ree!

Ok enough of the love fest... BACK to work! /ALE