Networker

Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?

2006-06-14 15:49:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stealing from Peter to feed Paul?
From: "Sackson [US], Mark A." <Mark.Sackson AT SPERRY.NGC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:48:12 -0400
When I call EMC for support, almost 10 times out of 10 it is a WEBEX
session. I like the idea of the WEBEX session because it solves the
problem a lot faster.

I try to answer questions when I can, but I do not steal from Peter to
feed Paul.

I find this listsrv VERY VALUABLE to post questions and get responses
from people who are having the same problems I might be experiencing.

Mark