Networker

Re: [Networker] Is anyone out there using a Data Domain Restorer?

2006-06-13 09:58:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Is anyone out there using a Data Domain Restorer?
From: David Dulek <ddulek AT FASTENAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:58:27 -0500
We currently backup exclusively to our 2 dd400.  We have one for the OS's and
one for oracle backups.  Works great.  I have it configured to use the NFS
mount as an adv_file device.  Actually, we have each pool having its own
adv_file device so that cloning doesn't effect recover.  Networker only
allows one clone for the RO device and it also "appears" to block the device
for recoveries during the clone.