Networker

Re: [Networker] [_SUSPEKT] - Re: [Networker] Networker support for OES - Baye sian Filter detected spam

2006-06-13 02:30:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] [_SUSPEKT] - Re: [Networker] Networker support for OES - Baye sian Filter detected spam
From: "Hökros Rickard" <Rickard.Hokros AT STK.JONKOPING DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:19:06 +0200
This is a 'must have' for us too.

Please add us to the list!

Since we are Sun customers we don't have a support contract with EMC.
Because of this I can't log in to the support site at EMC...

Regards

/Rickard

Rickard Hökros, System Engineer

IS/IT avdelningen, Stadskontoret, Jönköpings kommun
Västra Storgatan 18 A, 553 15 JÖNKÖPING, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 36-10 56 14
Cell: +46 705 71 03 50
e-mail: rickard.hokros AT stk.jonkoping DOT se