Networker

[Networker] Upgrade cluster - can't backup a drive now

2006-06-12 10:39:07
Subject: [Networker] Upgrade cluster - can't backup a drive now
From: Kathleen <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:37:46 -0400
To all knowing Networker gurus...

This week-end they upgraded the second node of our Microsfot cluster to
2003 (the other node had been upgraded for a while and backups have been
working fine).  The cluster is running on this upgraded node now.

I have 5 separate clients setup for the cluster (one for each drive) and I
got 4 of the 5 clients/drives to backup.  The one drive that is not working
is not giving me a whole lot of info.

* jax1mcfsp1:H:\ 1 retry attempted
* jax1mcfsp1:H:\ 06/12/06 08:17:34 nsrexec: SYSTEM error: Connection refused

Any ideas??

Note:  This particular drive has always been the slowest to backup as
opposed to the other 4.  All 5 of the drives have between 250-300 GB on
them.  This particular one has the most 312 GB.  There is not a whole lot
of activity on the drive at the time of backup.