Networker

[Networker] Networker support for OES

2006-06-08 21:20:26
Subject: [Networker] Networker support for OES
From: Ryan Tassotti <Ryan.Tassotti AT BRISBANE.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:17:08 +1000
Hey all

I have logged an RFE with EMC Support to get Networker 7.x to fully
integrate with Novell Open Enterprise Server.  ie. to use the linux
TSA's that Novell provide for eDirectory rights backup.

If you are considering the use of Open Enterprise Server, can I suggest
that you add your name to the 'list' of sites for this RFE.

Cheers,
Ryan.

   This message has passed through an insecure network.
    Please direct all enquiries to the message author.