Networker

Re: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Copies counter for a saveset is incremented, even after a failed clone

2006-06-08 11:56:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Copies counter for a saveset is incremented, even after a failed clone
From: Tim Mooney <mooney AT DOGBERT.CC.NDSU.NODAK DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:55:45 -0500
In regard to: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Copies counter for a saveset is...:

But I get an error when I try to get a list of all the aborted savesets
via this command

mminfo -ot -r "ssid,cloneid, clflags, copies, name,pool, savetime" -q
"clflags=a"

It seems that one can not query the clflags. Any idea how to extract the
aborted savesets??

Many of the attributes listed in the mminfo man page are "report only", in
other words they can be used as an argument to -r, but not -q.

I'm not sure if this is 100% true, but the rule-of-thumb that I've always
used is that if the "value range" for a particular attribute is given
in the man page as NA (not applicable), it's probably a report-only
attribute.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney AT dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak DOT edu

"signoff networker" in the