Networker

Re: [Networker] Tape log

2006-06-06 15:51:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tape log
From: Jim Ruskowsky <jimr AT JEFFERIES DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:50:58 -0400
Try these - we got drivers off this site about a month ago.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/Windows

Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
06/06/2006 03:41:39 PM:

> I am trying to find the correct driver to use with.
>
> Windows 2003
> IBM Ultrium LT03 drives
> Networker 7.2.2
>
> Thanks

Jefferies archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail.  It may be
produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation.
Jefferies accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result
of  transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited.