Networker

Re: [Networker] basic restore questions

2006-06-02 10:14:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] basic restore questions
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:42:15 +0530
Hi,

Following example should help you!

This is a two-part process. First we must obtain the savetimes from the
savesets using mminfo. Then we feed that information into nsrinfo.

Command:
mminfo -r nsavetime -v -N /opt -c sun7 -ot
Output:
972573929
972575183
972668915
972669919
972670153
972847718
972848569
This output shows the savetimes for the /opt savesets for client sun7. The
last line is the most recent saveset. Pump this savetime into nsrinfo to
list the files in the saveset.

Command:
nsrinfo -t 972848569 sun7
Output:
/opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/
/opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib/
/opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib/libxil.so.1
/opt/SUNWits/Graphics-sw/xil/lib/libxil.so
/opt/lost+found/
177 objects found

Regards
Shyam