Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup: Banyan Vines

2006-05-26 01:41:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup: Banyan Vines
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:40:55 +1000
Hi Eddie,

I understand it to be the case that the last version of NetWorker that
supported Banyan Vines was NetWorker v5.7.

Backups stopped working in v6, and I was advised by support then that
it would not be renewed. If it has been, I don't think it was
announced anywhere.

Cheers,

Preston.

On 5/12/06, Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT