Networker

[Networker] Need help on nsradmin !!

2006-05-26 01:35:06
Subject: [Networker] Need help on nsradmin !!
From: Fakhruddin Hamid <fakhruddin.hamid AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:03:00 +0530
Hi All,

I need help on nsradmin query.

My question is how to negate the query i.e. I don't want to list certain
client(s) which have a specific attr.

e.g. Few clients has 3 values for storage nodes attr (server1, server2,
server3) and few others have only one value (server1), I want to query only
the clients with one value for the storage nodes say server1.

Is it possible in nsradmin ? or I have to use some scripting to achive what
I want.

Regards
Fakhruddin Hamid

"signoff networker" in the