Networker

Re: [Networker] Can't change media type to LTO3

2006-05-22 14:46:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can't change media type to LTO3
From: "Gibbons, Kim" <kgibbons AT MPR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:47:47 -0400
Thanks, Darren -

Does the "media type" not determine how much data Networker will write to the
tape and how fast it will send data to the device?

Deleting the device is the first thing I tried, but I get an error "before
device 'dev/rmt/xxx' may be deleted, it must first be removed from jukebox
'xxxx' list of 'devices'"

When I try to delete it from the jukebox's list, I get an error "Incorrect
number of values in 'loaded volumes', should be '1'".  The "loaded volumes" box
is empty.

Please forgive me for what are probably simple questions!

Thanks,
~ Kim