Networker

[Networker] Legato 7.1.3 on AIX 5.3 - unload retry on jukebox (XXX)

2006-05-16 09:39:13
Subject: [Networker] Legato 7.1.3 on AIX 5.3 - unload retry on jukebox (XXX)
From: "McLeavey, Ian" <Ian.McLeavey AT BDK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:37:35 -0400
Since moving our Networker servers to AIX 5.3 , running 7.1.3 we are
experiencing the following errors

repeated , but intermittent ,  errors showing an unload retry  - then
sleeping , then unload retry again....

You get an unload error
then repeated unload retries until it times out , then everything picks
up and carries on...

We are running 7.1.3 as we are seeing
Networker: Diagnostic: AIX loadquery(): Can't find address for
/usr/lib/libc.a(shr.o).
When testing 7.1.4 on aix 5.3

does anyone have experience of similar errors or messages on 7.1.3 or
7.1.4

Ian.
Ian Mcleavey

Manager - Global Enterprise Storage

Black & Decker WWPTA

701 E Joppa Road,TW020

Towson, MD , USA , 21286

*(410)-716-3411 * (410)-716-2656

*(717)-676-0733 *Ian.mcleavey AT bdk DOT com

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s)
named above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.
Black & Decker Inc. and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any
attachments are free from viruses or other defects and accept no
liability for any losses resulting from infected email transmissions.