Networker

Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP

2006-05-16 09:06:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] HELP - BRP
From: Fazil Saiyed <fazil.saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:05:10 -0400
Hello,
We have i2K with Qlogic FC just checking to make sure we dont have issues,
i belive by default when on Windows 2003 if you were to create a Device
( LTO-2) the Default block size being assigned to it is 64 kb, so when we
go offsite and attach to stand along LTO2 drives, i dont belive we would
run into issues, i shoud test it out though.
Thanks