Networker

Re: [Networker] help needed

2006-05-15 16:41:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] help needed
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:39:22 -0400
Given that it works after a restart and specifically the error "XBSA no
resource" would lead me to think there is some resource limitation on the SQL
server. Either the number of simultanous logins from local admin, or some
memory, or network connection resource issue. However, it could be a kerberos
authentication issue with the SQL server admin that you just see after a while:

There is a Microsoft KB about debugging the "Cannot generate SSPI context" error
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=811889

Also, Kerberos is very sensative to clock drift issues. Do you have some sort
of time syncing between the SQL server and the domain controllers? For example,
if you do a w32tm /monitor, what does it say?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139