Networker

Re: [Networker] Save Sets Limitation

2006-05-09 18:39:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save Sets Limitation
From: Rodney Rutherford <rrutherf AT tripos DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:35:18 -0500
I am not sure what the limit is either, but I do know that
it is definately not at the low end of 256.

I currently have a client configured with 639 entries for
the saveset.  This is with NetWorker 7.2.1 on Solaris, and
I have not run into any problems.

Rodney

Robert Maiello wrote:
I recall I ran into a limit once when using the Windows GUI.
It is possible the Windows dialog/text box has a limit.  The
Unix GUI or nsradmin may have a higher limit.   I'm sure there
is, also, an absolute upper limit (256?, 1024?).
I would try adding a saveset to the end of the list in nsradmin
and see if that works.

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems

"signoff networker" in the