Networker

Re: [Networker] Problems with Drive

2006-05-09 11:56:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problems with Drive
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:59:28 -0400
Ken,

Why 6.1.3 vs 7.2.1?

This is a question...not a judgment. I am genuinely concerned if there
is a hurdle I am overlooking.

When we upgraded to 7.2.1 it took me basically an hour maybe two on the
outside to update the clients on the servers and the back-up server
portion.

Is there a particular reason (maybe your support is not paid up?) why
you would not update to the latest working version for your
hardware/software?

Semper Paratus y Fidelis, /ALE

--> I stole part of that sig-line (above) from the Coast Guard, who says
they are the only ones who are Paratus? <Grin> <--