Networker

Re: [Networker] backup server OS - Windows or Linux?

2006-05-05 14:09:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup server OS - Windows or Linux?
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 23:32:32 +0530
Hi,
Version 7.3 may be a step towards improvement on this but needs lot more to
be done. Hope future versions will adress this concern...

Running NetWorker server on linux is the preferred  option as long ans we
have compatible HBA and library hardware.

David Mingia: I have seen in my previous trainings at EMC for Legato that
EMC Education department has no roles in product developent activity. May be
a RFE with support or so may help.

Regards
Shyam

On 5/5/06, Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <
Eddie.Albert AT afrpa.pentagon.af DOT mil> wrote:

This is EXACTLY what we have been asking them to fix. /ALE

> [...]

type
"signoff networker" in the
body of the email. Please write to [email protected] you
have any problems

"signoff networker" in the