Networker

[Networker] EMC Backup Advisor???

2006-04-26 13:02:48
Subject: [Networker] EMC Backup Advisor???
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:03:44 -0400
I have been told by different archive professionals that EMC Backup
Advisor is "DA BOMB".

Then I get quotes...are they on CRACK or just crazy?

I mean honestly, am I just misunderstanding the complexity of this
product?

Why would we need 3 days of engineering to install a program that is
supposed to generate reports on a product that is already working?

What am I missing, besides

<insert Tom Cruise TOP GUN voice here>
"I FEEL THE NEED..."
"...THE NEED FOR GREED"