Networker

Re: [Networker] Network Server unreachable after changing loghost....

2006-04-21 12:59:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Network Server unreachable after changing loghost....
From: Ben Harner <benjamin.harner AT MARYMOUNT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:57:03 -0400
Okay checked witha another SA here and he did make some changes to dns and our resolv.conf was not updated appropriately. duh!!! Thanks!

Shyam Hegde wrote:
hi,

Please check if NetWorker deamons are running on the networker server host.
ps -ef | grep nsr should list the same for you.
nsrexecd
nsrmmdbd
nsrmmd (for each tape drive on networker server)
nsrexecd
nsrindexd
nsrd

if the deamons are running, try connecting to the networker server with
nwadmin -s <servername>&

Hope there are no issues with DNS lookup and reverse DNS lookup for the
NetWorker backup server..

Regards
Shyam