Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.2.1 for NetWare and directed recover

2006-04-18 17:02:52
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.2.1 for NetWare and directed recover
From: George Raetzke <A02GAR1 AT WPO.CSO.NIU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:56:53 -0500
I can successfully to a directed recover with 7.2.1 on NetWare if the
relocate to is pointed to the sys: volume, however if I try to go to a
different volume (tried both share: and mail:), I get an error saying
that the path doesn't exist, and then it tries to recover to a
previously used location on the server running nwadmin not the one I
told it to.

My theory is that the code in 7.2.1 is checking the LOCAL file system
to see if the relocate to: path exists, rather then checking the server
to you redirecting to...

George A. Raetzke, CNE & LPIC-1
Senior Systems Programmer
Enterprise System Support