Networker

Re: [Networker] Savegrp log - daemon log

2006-04-11 04:37:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Savegrp log - daemon log
From: Howard Martin <howard.martin AT EDS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:35:41 -0400
I think it's trying to tell you that daemon.log has some information on
the backup (start and end of savesets) not that the suppressed lines are
there. There is a option to stop the suppression (thought the messages can
get very large) put a file called no_suppress (not sure if case matters)
in /nsr/debug.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:42:13 -0400, Kathleen <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
wrote:

>In my savegroup log refers to daemon.log for the suppressed line of
>output.  I don't see the lines of output that are included, never mind the
>lines of output that are suppressed.
>
>--- Successful Save Sets ---
>* jax1mcfsp1:J:\ savegrp: suppressed 8 lines of output -
>check daemon.log for details.
>
>What am I missing?
>
>To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and
type "signoff networker" in the
>body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT
>edu
if you have any problems