Networker

Re: [Networker] Disaster Recovery

2006-04-07 14:46:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Disaster Recovery
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:44:31 -0400
 yes but that would mean we need to connect all hosts to the Clariion.
Currently our hosts are either non san connected or san connected but
the OS is internal disk. If we used Legato to backup the OS to the
Clariion we would using the Clariion replication to get to Ft. Worth.

Edward Coty
Open Systems Storage Engineering, LCNA
Work - 973-533-2098
Cell - 973-296-0918