Networker

Re: [Networker] legato.com

2006-04-03 10:13:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] legato.com
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:09:35 -0400
On Apr 3, 2006, at 9:59 AM — 4/3/06, Rohrich, James wrote:

Legato has been dropped, and now it is EMC NetWorker.

Speaking of web site changes, for those of you who don't know yet, the process for submitting Legato problem reports and service requests has also recently changed. Its now web based via http:// softwaresupport.emc.com/ and its a pretty nice system. I have submitted three cases via this new web system and the only thing I find confusing about it is the process for closing a case. I do not know if this service is available to those who are outside the United States. I suppose people who work without the benefit of outside Internet access still need to pick up a phone to request tech support from EMC.

"signoff networker" in the