Networker

Re: [Networker] MMINFO query

2006-03-31 12:41:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] MMINFO query
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:37:37 +0100
Terry Haynes wrote:
Hi, I would like to list the total amount of data a specific Networker client has backed up to tape over the last month. I thought I might be able to do this with MMINFO, but I can't seem to get the swiches right. Has anyone done this, or could recommend a procedure to get this information? Thanks in advance. (Networker version is 7.1 and Operating System is Windows 2003.)

mminfo -s server -c client -X

"signoff networker" in the