Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker hangs completely at times

2006-03-30 15:35:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker hangs completely at times
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:33:36 +0200
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Tim Mooney wrote:

TM> Assuming your library supports library-initiated cleaning, why don't you
TM> just turn off NetWorker cleaning completely, and let the library worry about
TM> it?

Don't think the SpectraLogic T950 supports that (yet). However, a new
feature in BlueScale 9.4 (the library firmware) has added support for
reading the drive cleaning status from the web GUI, so I assume that
wouldn't be too hard to implement, and since its a good feature, I guess
its quite possible it will show up in the near future. :)

//Oscar