Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker hangs completely at times

2006-03-30 11:37:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker hangs completely at times
From: "Jones, Steven" <SJones AT SANZ DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:35:31 -0700
Check for the nsrexecd process.  Is that what's crashing?  Look for
recent dates in /nsr/cores/nsrexecd.  I've had a problem with it
crashing fairly regularly when a savegrp starts.  It's caused by the
nsrauth stuff added in 7.3.  Once that goes down, all the things you
said are true, nsradmin, nwadmin, NMC all stop working.
I'd like to hope you're just seeing that and not something else.  I'm

Steve