Networker

Re: [Networker] Hung savesets with 7.3

2006-03-29 09:49:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] Hung savesets with 7.3
From: Kobus Bensch <kbensch AT FULLNET.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:46:53 +0100
Hi Fazil

We had the same issue. What AV you using? We found that our large savesets was caused by a daily run of the AV before the backup job.

We use SAV

Kobus

Fazil Saiyed wrote:

Hello,
I have been noticing that for quite some time now, i think the problem got introduces somewhere around 7.1, no confirmation on problem from legato, the only fix that somewhat has worked for me is creating a file called
no_sessionwait in nsr\debug folder.
This i dont think is a sure fix but may reduce the incedent of occorences.
I am on Networker 7.2.1

"signoff networker" in the

"signoff networker" in the