Networker

Re: [Networker] More than one server for a storage node?

2006-03-22 04:02:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] More than one server for a storage node?
From: "Girot, Jean-Pierre" <JGirot AT FR.MTI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:01:41 +0100
Hello,

You can configure your storage nodesbetween tw Networker servers because in
your configuration just one NetWorker server is up and running at the same time
but it is not supported to have a NetWorkerr server in version 7.x and Storage
node in version 6.x.

Alphastor prodcut is necessary when you woukld like to share library with more
than one NetWorker server, this is not the case here.

Regards
Jean-Pierre