Networker

[Networker] Networker Manual

2006-03-15 15:18:53
Subject: [Networker] Networker Manual
From: "Reed, Jason" <Jason.Reed AT MIMA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:14:08 -0500
Has anyone created or know where I can download a quick reference guide
or manual that walks users step by step through the basic procedures.
This would be for incase I was not at work anyone could go through the
manual and restore backups, create clients, groups, and start backups
and so on.

 Jason Reed

Network Administrator

MIMA

321-725-4500 ex.230

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not
the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader
is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this email is prohibited. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete
this email immediately.  At this time, MIMA does not use email as
an official means of healthcare communication.  If you email your
physician there is no guarantee your email will be responded to in
a timely manner.