Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning idle read and write

2006-03-13 12:57:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning idle read and write
From: "William M. Fennell" <william.fennell AT CHANNING.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:55:19 -0500
Hi,

I have the same problem with the cloning.
My server is a Sun Fire v120.
It has three ait-3 drives connected to it.
We installed orca to monitor how heavy system usage is and
the I/O is pretty intense right before it dies.  Is that similar to your
situation?

Bill

William M. Fennell
UNIX Administrator