Networker

Re: [Networker] Killing active sessions?

2006-03-11 11:54:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Killing active sessions?
From: Carl Bergmann <carl.bergmann AT RISOE DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:52:52 +0100
I have that problem occasional. My server is running RedHat ES 3.0. What
I  do is to use the command fuser /dev/xxx(the device that is idle) and
then kill -9 the process that's using the device. That restart the
nsrmmd for the device and the drive is ready.
Kind regards
Carl Bergmann
Risoe Nat. Lab
Dk