Networker

Re: [Networker] Peer errors under Networker 7.3

2006-03-03 12:27:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Peer errors under Networker 7.3
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:23:54 +0100
On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Terry Lemons wrote:

TL> I had the same problem, and was told to look in NMC in Configuration ->
TL> Local Hosts, and to delete something there.  I never could, due to a
TL> permission problem that I couldn't resolve.

Neither can I. I'm trying to edit so that nsrauth should never be used for
our storage node, but it claims that I don't have the privilegie to edit
it. However, I have previously edited the administrator list as described
on page 564 in the administrators guide, and restarted the software, but
it still won't let me update. I've added both root and administrator on
the host that is the networker server/NMC server.

If anyone has managed to do this, I'm interested in how. Or can this be
done via nsradmin as well? If so, how? :)

//Oscar