Networker

[Networker] SUMMARY: ADIC SCALAR 24 on a Windows 2003 Storage Node

2006-02-24 15:18:41
Subject: [Networker] SUMMARY: ADIC SCALAR 24 on a Windows 2003 Storage Node
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:14:17 -0500
This was it EXACTLY.

The robotic SCSI ID has to be > the tape drives. The default ADIC ships
with the library is the robotics at SCSI ID 0. We changed that to 2 for
the robotics and 0 & 1 for the drives. jbconfig autoconfigured it.

The tech at ADIC had no clue, neither did Legato. Thanks for the info.
It may not make any diff, but at least I feel better.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139