Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo results: with and without -q 'level=full'

2006-02-21 11:53:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo results: with and without -q 'level=full'
From: Aaron Sakowski <dirtrin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:50:45 -0500
Try running the command with out the -r stuff.

I used to craft up some mminfo queries that would fail if I had certain
report flags, but not with others.  I'd usually end up adding one flag to
the report, running the command, adding the next flag, etc...  The annoying
part was that some mminfo reports wouldn't work until I added the correct
set of flags.  Those were harder to find.