Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup times in mminfo

2006-02-15 07:44:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup times in mminfo
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:42:56 -0500
On Feb 15, 2006, at 7:33 AM — 2/15/06, Conrad Macina wrote:

Perhaps not in this case because you're writing a script to parse other information in the mminfo output, but in general I've found the easiest way to get start and end times for a savegroup isn't with mminfo at all, but
with nsradmin:

echo "show last start;last end\nprint type:nsr group;name:<group name>" |
nsradmin -i -
                  last start: "Wed Feb 15 00:01:00 2006";
                    last end: "Wed Feb 15 00:14:39 2006";

Thanks everyone. I am interested in getting start and start times for save sets, not save groups. The response from Thierry Faidherbe and several others was exactly what I was looking for.

"signoff networker" in the