Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWare v7.2 - another bug?

2006-02-14 12:06:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWare v7.2 - another bug?
From: Tony Skalski <ajs AT STOLAF DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:03:00 -0600
If you are in a cluster environment, make sure you hit F2 and select the desired client.

Also, the latest updates seemed to have corrected an issue here where we were only able to browse and restore files in 8.3 filenames.

If these do not help, post additional information about the problem: error messages, steps, etc.

ajs

Librado Pamintuan wrote:
Hello All,

For some reason, after upgrading our NetWare servers to v7.2, I can no longer
browse the backups/savesets created when it was still on v4.22.
Is anybody there have a fix or work around on this one?
--
Tony Skalski
Systems Administrator

"signoff networker" in the