Networker

Re: [Networker] New Backup Plan of Action Needed

2006-02-07 13:37:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] New Backup Plan of Action Needed
From: "Clark, Patricia" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:33:12 -0500

I only wish that cloning could be an option.  I need to use the 2nd
system to extract the data from the original media and repackage it for
requested restores to the original system.  It'll always be a subset
that gets extracted.  I'd like to make maximum use of networker, but I'm
open to the use other utilities.

Patti