Networker

[Networker] Problems with Legato Client 4.15 on Netware 5.0 SP6 on Networker Server 7.1.4

2006-02-01 17:35:07
Subject: [Networker] Problems with Legato Client 4.15 on Netware 5.0 SP6 on Networker Server 7.1.4
From: Martin Hofmann <almhund AT ALMHUND DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:34:06 +0100
Hello,

I have got a Problem to Backup Volumes on my two Novell Netware Servers (5.0
Sp6) with an 4.15 Legato Networker Client. They can not backup since the
Backupserver (Linux RHEL) Migrates from 7.1.1 to 7.1.4.

Today i have traced the save-process with "savegrp -vvv"

Savegrp show me that the RSH Subsystem cannot authenticate with the Server.
But I can see the RPC Server tru rpcinfo from the Networker Server.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Hofmann

# Martin Hofmann              #
# Quellenweg 3                #