Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] How to save multiple paths?

2006-01-20 12:02:46
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] How to save multiple paths?
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:56:04 +0100
If I understood you correctly, to achieve your requirements,
you have to start 1 save cmd per file you want to backup.
Doing so, Saveset name will be the file name with its full path.

So, just save -c client -b pool [-w browse pol] [-e/-y ret pol]
  ... [-l level] /usr/mydir/myfile.txt

Saving different files a time will be done in a common SSID,
with a common path (per design)

HTH,

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,
Thierry FAIDHERBE
HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant
*********     ********* HEWLETT - PACKARD
*******   h     ******* 1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
******   h       ****** 1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
*****   hhhh pppp *****
*****  h h p  p   ***** 100/102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
***** h h pppp    ***** 1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
******   p       ****** BELGIUM
*********     ********* Phone : +32 (0)2 / 729.85.42
                        Mobile : +32 (0)498/ 94.60.85
                        Fax : +32 (0)2 / 729.88.30
    I N V E N T         Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                        Internet : http://www.hp.com/ <http://www.hp.com/>