Networker

[Networker] Networker and IBM library 3584

2006-01-18 15:25:06
Subject: [Networker] Networker and IBM library 3584
From: Dirk Vornheder <dirk.vornheder AT PIPER-HOME DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:18:45 +0100
Hi !

We use Networker version 7.2A00 from FSC under Solaris 8 and 9 and i get new 2

libraries IBM 3854 with 3592 drives.

To get the drives and libraries working we installed IBMtape driver.

Can someone who uses the same library and drives under Solaris mail me

the important lines from sd.conf and IBMtape.conf ?

Thanks,

Dirk