Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem restoring SQL Database...

2006-01-12 07:45:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem restoring SQL Database...
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:14:51 +0530
Dear Athanasios,
Thanks for your reply. My database is working fine but the user wanted some
info. from old backup of the same database and hence I had to restore from
tape backup however the restoration failed due to "database is in use"
error.

One more query:
If I restore the database which is existing and operational on the Networker
client by using Normal restoration method and relocate it to the different
path of the same client with the same database name, will it
delete/overwrite the existing database??

Thanks in Advance,
Srinivas Rao,
Networker Administrator,
Philips Software Centre,