Networker

[Networker] Opportunity

2006-01-11 13:46:20
Subject: [Networker] Opportunity
From: "Moore, Rebecca R." <Becky.Moore AT YOH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:35:50 -0500
Hi All -

I am new to the ListServ and was hoping that you all might be able to help me.
I have a position available with one of my client's for a senior legato
networker admin.  I am having a challenge finding candidates that have solid
experience with Networker.  Would you be willing to pass my information along
to any senior level user of networker who might be looking for a new position.
It is a long-term contract located in the Philadelphia area.  I appreciate any
help - thanks!

Best Regards,

Becky

Rebecca R. Moore
Business Development Manager
Yoh IT
Phone:  412-661-5873
DC Metro:  703-329-6780
 <mailto:becky.moore AT yoh DOT com> becky.moore AT yoh DOT com