Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3 update license code

2006-01-05 12:45:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3 update license code
From: "Gibbons, Kim" <kgibbons AT MPR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:39:04 -0500
Hello all,

I had to 1.) get out sales rep to work some magic and get our account to
show up and then 2.) call the licensing dept to get our new license key
and enabler codes.  Licensing dept needed hostid to provide info (that
is after they were able to locate our current account info).

Here's the number I called:

408-566-2000, options 2, 2

~ Kim

Kim Gibbons