Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.3 - Anyone look into using this with AlphaStor yet?

2006-01-03 05:08:44
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.3 - Anyone look into using this with AlphaStor yet?
From: Tim.Kimball AT BRASS DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 05:07:33 -0500
With the recent discussion over 7.3's caveats, I'm nervous now that the
changes will give me grief with our AlphaStor environment.

Since it is now 'released,' are any of the beta testers also AlphaStor
users who can comment on the upgrade?  There are features to this
Networker upgrade that are very much needed to save us decent money on
tapes, but if its going to conflict on a Java front this is going to be
a problem.

Also, I heard something about a new version of AlphaStor (3.1 I think)?

Thanks,
--TSK

=====
Timothy S. Kimball