Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3

2006-01-02 17:53:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3
From: Siobhan Ellis <Siobhan.Ellis AT ENSTOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:47:01 +1100
I think there are guidelines in the documentation. However, the answer is
basically depending on how many saves you have and how long you store the
info. It, basically, does not get too large though.

Siobhan

Siobhán Ellis
Principal Technology Consultant
ENSTOR Pty Ltd
Level 10, 118 Alfred St
Milsons Point
NSW 2061
Australia

Mobile: +61 424 750 544
Phone: +61 2 9900 2100
Fax: +61 2 9900 2199
e-mail: siobhan.ellis AT enstor.com DOT au
web: http://www.enstor.com.au

>>> anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM 31/12/2005 3:53:05 am >>>

Does anyone have an idea what space NMC databases need and how do they
grow?

Regards,
Anuj Mediratta
Phone: +919312634262