Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3

2005-12-30 17:55:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato 7.3
From: Ed Presley <ZappaJesus AT AOL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:45:20 EST

PLEASE NOTE:  An advanced reporting license is NOT required.   This was a
plan early on but was abandoned because it made more sense to give  customers
all
that NMC reporting has to offer and for additional  functionality,  EMC
Backup Advisor can be bought and deployed.

You will see that all reports are available without an add-on  license.

 In a message dated 12/28/2005 9:30:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,