Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] Unix VS Windows

2005-12-28 11:46:24
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] Unix VS Windows
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:42:27 +0100
If you install GNU Unix tools for Windows, you can easily use grep, find, awk,
cut, bc, head, tail .... and most of the other unix cmds.

See at http://unxutils.sourceforge.net <http://unxutils.sourceforge.net>

HTH,

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,
Thierry FAIDHERBE
HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant
*********     ********* HEWLETT - PACKARD
*******   h     ******* 1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
******   h       ****** 1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
*****   hhhh pppp *****
*****  h h p  p   ***** 100/102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
***** h h pppp    ***** 1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
******   p       ****** BELGIUM
*********     ********* Phone : +32 (0)2 / 729.85.42
                        Mobile : +32 (0)498/ 94.60.85
                        Fax : +32 (0)2 / 729.88.30
    I N V E N T         Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                        Internet : http://www.hp.com/ <http://www.hp.com/>